View Profile VikingWalker

28 Movie Reviews

*MICHAEL-BAY-SPLOSIONS!!*
That clip on YouTube was great! Did you create the "Dramatisation" segment?
Your English has improved a lot, so well done!

realizaestudios responds:

Hey my friend! How long! No I didn't do it, it's adult swim parody, I have the animated fragment for News Section Show episode 3 is already finished.

Hey! Great to see you back here on Newgrounds, man!
I see this is not connected to the "Blue Sky" project, but is this something else you're planning?
And why the "subscribe!"-option? Why not post the entire video on here?

realizaestudios responds:

Thank you friend for your kind welcome! Exactly I have not disconnected from the project Blue Sky, this summer I plan to upload the full gameplay trailer of a new version in which I have been developing 8 months, the game is huge and I intend to innovate with this project 2d graphics with the mechanics of an Open world game, so the subscription is a new way to offer you better content better worked and better animated in other words a better help that you can help me to grow and create better content.

Thanks you again, regards.

-Beautiful, just beautiful! [*Ducks and covers*]
'Tis a wonderous sight to see.

19 Game Reviews

Since you people actually respond to reviews (for which I salute you), I have 2 questions which in *my* opinion are important. But first, a quick review:
Interface: good.
Graphics good.
Sprites: good.
Sound: good.
Music: good.
Using crystals and mega deals to tempt player and test their patience and "quick 'n easy, but costly reward" or "same reward, but free if you are patient (*very* patient in this case, as upgrades takes often takes *DAYS* to complete)" mindset: BAD

Here's my 2 questions:

#1:
What is the purpose of Experience? I understand it's a reward for completing challenges, but can it actually be *used* for anything? You don't increase in any level by getting experience, as one would think, and I've found no tally of just how much XP I've received. So is this function even necessary?

#2:
Why am I FORCED to join a corporation? After getting 30 War-Points, I was immediately led to a "[random (let's say X) corporation] is impressed by your [something]" pop-up screen, and was given a prompt "JOIN CORPORATION X" with no means to leave. I don't want to join a corporation,
I would prefer if you could choose to be a lone base commander.
But such an option was not given or even implied.
I refreshed the tab, WITHOUT JOINING, and when my base was loaded - what did I see? I'm in corporation "X"! I was involuntary enlisted into something I had NO INTENTION of joining!
This is just cruel. Please answer me just what made you guys include this... action!

Thank you for your time and effort if you respond to this lenghty review. Have a nice day!
-E. A. J.

AMT-Games responds:

#1
Experience is somewhat the measure of your progress through the game, you gain experience for every action - building,attacking, winning leagues and wars, even removing garbage. Your experience levels is shown next to your name. It's purely for understanding how advanced is player you met. If you experience level is 40 and you see a base with experience level 100, you would probably understand - owner of that base has a lot stronger buildings, modules, units and other stuff. It's not anyhow affecting matchmaking though.

#2
Open your profile, and under corporate name there is another "profile" button, click on it and you will see corporate profile, where you can leave corporation and play as a independent commander or find a different corporation in chat, or join your friends, or make your own corporation.

There are too many random variables and factor to make this an enjoyble game. Sure, the concept was interesting, but I found the execution of this game sluggish, to say the least.

A number of people have already voiced their displeasure regarding the lack of actual gameplay, and I must say I agree with them. I think this game sorely needs a reboot so that we can actually influence the course of action after the scenario-picker. Upgrades, both passive and active would also help to make this simulation better.

The music was decent, but became incessant and a little obnoxious after a while. I'm glad there was a mute button. However, when I had muted the music, I was a little disappointed with the absolute silence, broken only by the occasional medal achievement. Additional sound effects would be great.

Also, I discovered to my great dismay and horror that the foul being known as Justin Bieber joined my group. So I concluded that a suicide should also be an option. Either due to someone you dislike greatly joins your survivor group, or because you get infected and will eventually die, anyway.

I think this game is a small step back regarding your idle games, Blobzone. I know you can do better! I enjoyed "Battleground Legends", because of the sound effects, gameplay, events and the sheer amounts of combinations of weapons and gear it had.
This game, "Sim Apocalypse", *do* have a lot of combinations, but a little freedom of choice wouldn't hurt! Because of all my aforementioned reasons, I give this game 2.5 stars.

Blobzone responds:

Hey,

i totally get what you (and a lot of others) are saying. Of course the game as it is, can be seen as a pure idle game without any active gameplay elements so far besides the rolling and point distribution.

A lot of people seem to enjoy the game though. May it be the humor, the references or just the idea of it. And i appreciate that.

I actually put so much thought into the content of the game, like names, weapon types, food types, scenarios etc that i totally forgot about more active gameplay elements, but also because i thought it would be "good" that way.

In hindsight i realize that the game could have been better. A lot of ideas i read here are really good and i will probably use them when i "reboot" the game or else said: make a second part.

It would be easier to make a second part than trying to change this game (since i would have to change a lot of gameplay mechanics to make all the changes possible.)

So, besides from some balancing issues this game stands as it is.

Ps: Some people wouldnt regard this as a game, but thats ok with me :)

Pps: I like turtles!

----------- ,-"""-.--------------------
--- oo. _/ \___/ \------------------
---(____)_/___\__\_)----------------
----------- /_// \\_\--------------

Visually, the game is bad.
The controls are bad.
No sound... is bad.

HOWEVER, the CONCEPT of a mushroom shooting spores to manifest somewhere else is quite interesting. Redo the game in a more advanced flash game maker if you have the skills, and you might be on to something!

And yes, I did read your author comments. I don't think you should've uploaded this in the first place; it lack so many things to make it a game worth playing. Add them, and it might actually stay on Newgrounds. Good luck onwards, then!

StuffedWombat responds:

hi james,

in what way do you think the visuals are bad? I need a place where I could start working on. It just being bad (in your opinion) is not constructive enough to actually improve anything :)
Same goes for controls.

I am glad that you liked the concept!

6 Audio Reviews

SFW MyCherryCrush could learn something from you ^_^
Very soothing, although I would consider dropping the abrupt countdown, and keep the pace slow. Approximately how long did you work on the script?
I couldn't discern the background voice layer(s), and I'm really curious to know what they are saying, as they do not solely sound like repetitions of what you (the primary layer) are saying.
Hope to hear more of this caliber from you! :3

Tundrous responds:

I did this COMPLETELY adlib <3 although with personal scripts I often take quite a number of hours. The background voice layers and just repetitions of various phrases; I'd have to pull up the file again since it's been a long time since recording :) I'm very happy to receive positive feedback and I'll keep your advice in mind for future work!

"But, but, I wanted to work on my project! :'o" (Joke ;P )
First things first, this is the first time I've heard @TheEighthHour do one of the British accents, and I have to say, he does a jolly good job there, no complaints there!

This is a very interesting idea, and I'd love to see more!
Personally, if an old friend sent me a message out of the blue, I would open the message, not delete it, out of curiosity.

If insults and pain was the content the message, I would be disappointed in the sender, then delete it swiftly, and move on with my life. If good feelings, like the potential to rekindle the friendship, was in the message, I'd take an awknowledging action towards them.

NyanaCreation responds:

haha i have some stuff going on but if you really want to try out voice acting i can always write a script for you, you know that ^^ and @TheEighthHour did an amezing job.

i know it's very intressting but it is a huge thing to make. especially because i have to plan everything out in advance before making the script itself. wouldn't be a problem but still alot of work besides that everyone has a choice and this is yours because of curiousity ^^

that's the point. mabey another person would say they would move on from that because they don't have time for someone that wouldn't make time for them. but i am glad you like it.

With this text, Nyana took the feeling of heartbreak, familiar to most people, used words from a language we all here know, and created a new, unique, and descriptive feeling of such a painful event. I really get the sensation @TheEighthHour describes in his (here) flat and broken voice, displaying great versatility when you compare this to another collab he did with Nyana: Goodnight: Friend.

So while the author comparing this event to being on the deck of a ship on the sea, with their lost love hiding in the cabin is relevant to *them*, we all understand and feel the pain here, conveyed litterally and sonically (unsure how to put it in another way). And that, people of NG, is another proof of how @NyanaCreation is beginning to master the miracle of words. (bet Nyana will get that reference ;P ^_^ )

P.S.: Knowing "virtually nothing" about something is another way of saying "litterally nothing", as in almost, or next to, nothing at all about a subject ;)

NyanaCreation responds:

i think the @TheEighthHour did an amezing job with audio that have to sound broken and hurt. i have another poem i want to give him as well what i am really curious about how he will bring that. but he is busy right now so mabey when he has time later he can do that to if he is willing. anyway i just bring the hurt i have into words like this. i like to scape an image with my stories that still tell a story that's clear enough but can be put into two forms.

i get the refference of the miricale of words ^^ it was a gift i made for a close friend of mine. but yes i am getting better at making poems and putting my feelings into such words. even though i have not make poems for so long i like doing it more than before. but thanks for the compliment ^^

139 Art Reviews

Really cool piece! ^_^
The space background looks awesome, like it's inside a nebula! (google it for some amazing pictures :D) The body is shaped well, with convincing human anatomy, but with enough uniqueness to see it as alien :) The segmented discs and string around the body is interesting as well ^_^ I have no constructive criticism to give :P

NyanaCreation responds:

aahw your so sweet thank you. this is honeslty one of the things i am really proud of to be honest. especially because i was figuring out the space background and it turned out good. thanks for all the positivity it brightens my mood alot right now and i needed that.

Hm. It kinda does look like a spaceship ray gun ;P (even though it's a potion bottle)
But, it would work as a bottle as well, though easy to knock over due to the slim bottom ^_^
Definitely luxurious!
(question: what are the "arms" on the side of the bottle?)

NyanaCreation responds:

haha it could work like that but nah XD it's a potion bottle. and they kinda had to be attached to the bottle at first but didn't work out haha XD but thanks for the compliment.

Oooh, this type of art was unexpected from you, Nyana! ^_^
A welcome surprise :) (is that an Oreo on their head? xD )
I like the gradient hair color you managed to get.
I would like a simplistic face on them, though :)

A tips from me would be to use the height of the area fully, as there is still space left above their head, so starting higher would allow for them to have a bit longer body (shoes, perhaps?), as the character looks a bit short now.

NyanaCreation responds:

haha yah never thought i would do pixel art but you know here i go. but yha it's kind of a candy themed person. i am not so pink and pastel kind of person but it was the only idea i had that i got from one of my friends in class who was playing with photoshop.

anyway i only had 64 by 64 pixels and i wanted to make the character smaal and cute thats why she isn't longer as well as i didn't want to give her feet or a face because one she is wearing a dress and usually you don't see the feet and two i didn't feel like giving her a face XD but thanks for the feedback mabey in my future work some will get a face.

Greetings! I'm a huge fan of Fallout and Elder Scrolls, cosplay those. Love art in all forms. I love reading fiction and nonfiction. I write TES fanfic. Favorite bands: MetallicA and Iron Maiden. Thank you for visiting my profile! Have a great day onward!

24, Male